RETURNS POLICY – WHEN APPLICABLE
Non-defective and unused merchandise.
- We will gladly allow an exchange within 15 days of purchase, provided the product is returned in its original packaging, unworn and with the original invoice.
*Please note: Delivery costs are to be carried by the customer and no refunds are allowed on this merchandise.
Manufactured faulty and defective merchandise.
- We offer a 3 (three) month manufacturing guarantee on all our products.
- We will gladly credit or exchange the defective product provided that the product is returned to us within 6 months of purchase and a copy of the invoice or invoice no is provided as proof of
*Please note that normal wear and tear of a product or damage caused by using a product for purposes other than those for which it is designed or intended will not be considered a defect. Proper care and cleaning instructions will also need to have been followed.
MEDAC – RETURNS PROCEDURE
The product must be returned to us via your own delivery method and at your own expense. Once we have received and inspected the returned item, and Medac is satisfied that the product has failed to meet the relevant standards of quality, the product will be repaired or replaced or a credit note will be issued to you.
In the case of our error, the goods will be collected and delivered at our expense.
Returned merchandise must be sent to:
Medac, 108 De Waal Rd, Diep River, Cape Town, 7800
or P.O. Box 18286, Wynberg, Cape Town, 7824
HEAD OFFICE CONTACT DETAILS
- Address: 108 Dewaal Road, Diep River, Cape Town
- Telephone: +27 (0)21 706 1688
- Fax: +27 (0)21 706 1636
- Email: email@example.com